This product is designed for external hot repairs of the furnace tank, superstructure or crown, and also as a hot cavity filling product.
It performs well at a very wide range of temperatures.
The product is homogeneous and free-flowing, and can be applied at a very broad range of thicknesses.
- Easy to apply: Thanks to its free-flowing properties, this product can be used in the most complex repair configurations
- Versatility: It can be applied at a very wide range of temperatures and thicknesses
- Fast tempering: Its specific formulation allows it to withstand very abrupt rises in temperature
- Longevity: The use of electro-fused AZS grains gives the product unique corrosion resistance properties
|To be mixed||Pumpable||Castable||Hot||Fast heat up||Supervision|
This product fits perfectly to these furnaces
And this area
- Bulk density: 3.06-3.1 T/m3
- Open porosity: 22%
- Water addition for mixing: 8.5-9% Liquid Binder
|Repair HO AZS||32.3%||12.6%||53.8%||1.1%||0.82%|