This product is exclusively made up of raw materials using highly pure amorphous silica.
The Repair Hot Overcoat Fused Silica is an unshaped product dedicated to furnaces hot repairs. It can be cast or shotcreted in a range of temperatures from 100°C to 1600°C (212°F-2912°F) either in contact with refractories or metallic forms. It can also be cast at temperature room.
It is perfectly suited for hot repairs of silica crowns.
- Fast tempering: The use of amorphous silica grains allows this product to be rapidly tempered
- Adaptability: Its specific formulation makes it easy to use in different repair configurations (formwork, pouring or shotcreting)
- Longevity: Depending on the customer need, the product can be delivred in 25 kg bags or in 250 kg Big Bags
|To be mixed||Pumpable||Castable||Hot||Fast heat up||Shotcretable|
This product fits perfectly to these furnaces
And these areas
- Bulk density: 1.86 T/m3 (112.5 pcf)
- Open porosity: 10-20%
- Addition for mixing: 14 to 16% Repair Hot Overcoat Liquid Binder
250Kg Big Bag
|Repair HO Fused Silica||98.6%||1.4%|