The Repair Tiles Fused Silica is a shaped refractory available in large tiles or tailor-made blocks.
Its composition only made of amorphous silica exhibits extremely good resistance to thermal shocks and stands very fast heat-up cycles.
It is therefore a very good candidate for hot crowns’ repairs operations but can be used also for constructions. It can be easily recut on site at last minute. Its high silica content makes it compatible with any glass composition, including the purest ones.
- Longevity: The void-free process ensures our Fused Silica repair tiles to have a homogeneous structure with very low porosity
- Versatility: Its high silica content makes it compatible with any glass composition
- Large selection: The tiles are available in multiple thicknesses and can be re-cut on request
|Easy to cut||Fast block||Hot and cold||Fast heat up||Supervision|
This product fits perfectly to these furnaces
And these areas
- Bulk density: 1.9 T.cm-3 (119 pcf)
- Open porosity: 15%
- Dimensions: 800x400x150 mm (31x15x5 inches)
|Repair Tiles Fused Silica||98.3%||0.1%||1.2%|